- ABOUT HMI
- SUMMER TERM
- APPRENTICE PROGRAM
- SHORT & SUMMER PROGRAMS
- REQUEST INFO
For Enrolled HMI Semester Students
If you have any questions, please contact us...
Questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid: Contact Sheri Cerise, Administrative Assistant for the HMI Semester, at 719-486-8200 x106 or via email at email@example.com.
Questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot, Director of Wilderness Program and Risk Management, at 719-486-8200 x111 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Checklist & Miscellaneous Information
- Tentative Calendar Semester XXXI
- Tentative Calendar Semester XXXII
- Lodging Information
- On Campus Packing List
- Wilderness Equipment Information & Packing List
Forms to be returned to HMI:
- General Information Forms HMI Semesters XXXI & XXXII
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement (need signatures from parents and students)
- HMI General Medical History & Information Form (need signatures from parents)
- Spanish Placement Test (for Fall Semester students only)
Forms that teachers/schools need to fill out and return to HMI:
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the forms, please make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe