Host your next event at High Mountain Institute
Looking for a place with unspoiled views of the mountains, a retreat where family and friends can come together to witness your vows and celebrate your union? Consider having your wedding at the High Mountain Institute. Just five miles from historic downtown Leadville, minutes from the highest golf course in the country, and immediate access to trails, lakes and rivers, HMI could be perfect for your event.
- Only available for weddings during the first three weekends in June
- Can accommodate a ceremony and reception for up to 180 people
- Beds available in rustic, off-the-grid cabins for up to 60 guests
- Commercial kitchen available for use by local prefered caterers (or HMI Kitchen Manager)
- Campus use for 48-hours (noon on Friday until noon on Sunday)
- Event consulting provided by Stellar and Sage
- Base Rate- $10,000
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please reach out to StellarAndSage@gmail.com.
Your rental will include access to:
- A breathtaking ceremony site in an open sagebrush field with sweeping views of Mount Elbert and Mount Massive.
- Six off-the-grid cabins, each with ten twin beds. Each cabin has a small wood burning stove in a common area with bunk beds in two communal rooms. Cabins do not have bathrooms or bedding.
- Our main building, including our commercial kitchen, dining hall, and outdoor deck. We also provide plates, silverware and ball jars for up to 190 guests.
- Our west building, which includes a private room and restroom for the bride and groom. This building also contains bathrooms and showers for guests staying in cabins.
- A yurt with a cozy built-in fireplace and yoga mats for 25 people. This simple building serves as the perfect place for the bridal party to spend the morning getting ready.
- Our indoor climbing hall, a space that is perfect for the groomsmen to spend the morning bouldering and getting ready.
- An outdoor fire circle where we provide both benches and wood.
- Open space for camping where guests can bring their own tents and bedding.