- Summer Term
- Apprentice Program
- High Peaks Adventure
- Adult Programs
- Educators Expedition
- Lake County Backpacking Trip
For Enrolled Summer Term Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the HMI Summer Term! Below you will find all of the forms that need to be printed, filled out, and returned to HMI. Please return your completed paperwork to Libbey Holewski via mail (531 County Rd 5A, Leadville, CO 80461), via fax (719-486-8201) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please contact us….
Questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid: Contact Libbey Holewski, Director of Programs, at 719-486-8200 ×107 or email@example.com.
Questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot at 719-486-8200 x122 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms due April 8th or 21 days after acceptance:
Program Information (does not need to be returned but please review before completing your other paperwork):
- Checklist & Miscellaneous Information
- Wilderness Equipment List
- On Campus Packing List
- Tentative Calendar
Forms due no later than May 15:
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement
- General Information Forms Summer Term 2017
- Contact Information (note: social security number is required for fishing license)
- Special Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Advisor Questionnaire
- Travel Information
- Swimming Questionnaire
- Sending School Information
- Health Care Provider Physical Form
- Arkansas River Tours Rafting Release
- Link to Breckenridge Recreation Center Waiver
- Final tuition payment and student account deposit (amounts listed on your Enrollment Agreement)