Spend a semester rock climbing and traveling through the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Greater Canyonlands of Utah, and breathtaking Patagonia. You’ll go into great depth to advance your climbing and outdoor skills for the entire semester while studying pressing environmental issues and participating in hands-on conservation projects.
- Develop and hone your skills in bouldering, sport, traditional and multi-pitch climbing at world-class climbing destinations.
- Summit iconic sandstone towers and remote alpine walls
- Hike through Colorado’s highest peaks, the canyons of Utah, and the backcountry of Patagonia.
- Learn to comfortably live, travel, and rock climb in the wilderness and international destinations
- Investigate pressing conservation issues while working with service partners to protect and restore these wild places
- Become part of an incredible community dedicated to personal growth, outdoor exploration, and adventure.
- September 22nd-December 10th, 2022
- Four spaces remain, apply soon!