The High Peaks Adventure is focused on variety and fun. Over the course of two weeks you will go backpacking in Colorado’s spectacular Rocky Mountains and….
- Explore the town of Leadville, experience the thrill of rafting with Arkansas River Tours, and zip, jump, swing, and crawl you way through the Browns Canyon Adventure Park.
- Make great new friends with eleven of your peers from across the country, all of whom are psyched to try new things, meet new people, and experience the beauty of Colorado’s mountains.
- Learn how to read a map, how to bake pizza on a backcountry stove, what the view looks like from the summit of one of Colorado’s highest peaks, and how to sound like a real cowboy when playing Yeehaw!
- Be inspired by instructors who make you laugh, and help you overcome your fear of heights when you try rock climbing for the first time.
- At trip’s end, look back together on two weeks of hiking, rafting, climbing, and fun in the incomparable Rocky Mountains and marvel at all you have accomplished.
For a photo album of last summer’s High Peaks Adventure, click here.