- Summer Term
- Apprentice Program
- High Peaks Adventure
- Adult Programs
- Educators Expedition
- Lake County Backpacking Trip
For Enrolled Summer Term Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the HMI Summer Term! The following are .pdf versions of the Summer Term enrollment forms and paperwork. Note that all enrollment is now done through our online portal. These forms are for reviewing purposes only.
With questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid, contact Ray McGaughey, Director of Admissions, at 719-486-8200 ×109 or email@example.com.
With questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot at 719-486-8200 x122 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment forms due two weeks after acceptance:
Please use our online enrollment portal to complete these forms.
- Enrollment Agreement
- General Medical History & Information Form (self-report)
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement
- Tuition Deposit
Information (does not need to be returned):
- Checklist & Miscellaneous Information (includes details about traveling to and from HMI; will be updated the week of 3/25/19)
- Wilderness Equipment List
- On Campus Packing List
- Travel and Tuition Insurance Information
Paperwork to be completed and returned by May 15:
- General Information Forms Summer Term 2019
- Contact Information (note: SSN is required for fishing license)
- Travel Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Special Information
- Sending School Information
- Swimming Questionnaire
- Advisor Questionnaire
- Health Care Provider Physical Form
- Kodi Rafting Release
- Colorado Mountain College Volunteer Release