- Summer Term
- Apprentice Program
- High Peaks Adventure
- Adult Programs
- Educators Expedition
- Lake County Backpacking Trip
For Enrolled Summer Term Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the HMI Summer Term! Below you will find all of the forms that need to be printed, filled out, and returned to HMI. Please return your completed paperwork to Jessica Fuller via mail (531 County Rd 5A, Leadville, CO 80461), via fax (719-486-8201) or via email (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid: Contact Jessica Fuller, Director of Programs, at 719-486-8200 ×107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot at 719-486-8200 x122 or via email at email@example.com.
Enrollment forms due three weeks after acceptance:
Information (does not need to be returned):
- Checklist & Miscellaneous Information (includes details about traveling to and from HMI)
- Wilderness Equipment List
- On Campus Packing List
Paperwork to be completed and returned by May 15:
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement
- General Information Forms Summer Term 2018
- Contact Information (note: SSN is required for fishing license)
- Travel Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Special Information
- Sending School Information
- Swimming Questionnaire
- Advisor Questionnaire
- Health Care Provider Physical Form
- Arkansas River Tours Rafting Release
- Colorado Mountain College Volunteer Release