Congratulations on your acceptance to the HMI Summer Term! The following are .pdf versions of the Summer Term enrollment forms and paperwork. Note that most enrollment is now done through our online portal although some of these forms will need to be printed, signed, and returned to HMI.
With questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid, contact Ray McGaughey, Director of Admissions, at 719-486-8200 ×109 or email@example.com.
With questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot at 719-486-8200 x122 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment forms due two weeks after acceptance:
Please use our online enrollment portal to complete these forms.
- Enrollment Agreement
- General Medical History & Information Form (self-report)
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement
- Tuition Deposit
Information (does not need to be returned):
- Checklist & Miscellaneous Information (includes details about traveling to and from HMI)
- Wilderness Equipment List
- On Campus Packing List
- Travel and Tuition Insurance Information
Paperwork to be completed and returned by May 15:
- All Online Parent/Student Questions
- Follow the link that will be emailed to you after the initial round of enrollment is complete
- Health Care Provider Physical Form
- Kodi Rafting Release
- Student Travel Information Sent to HMI