- Summer Term
- Semesters in the American West & Patagonia
- Semester in Patagonia
- Andes Leadership Semester
- For Enrolled HMI Gap Students
- Meet the Gap Faculty
- Request Information
- Apprentice Program
- High Peaks Adventure
- Adult Programs
- Educators Expedition
- Lake County Backpacking Trip
For Enrolled Summer Term Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the HMI Summer Term! Below you will find all of the forms that need to be printed, filled out, and returned to HMI. Please return your completed paperwork to Libbey Holewski via mail (531 County Rd 5A, Leadville, CO 80461), via fax (719-486-8201) or via email (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please contact us….
Questions about enrollment, the program, academic classes, or financial aid: Contact Libbey Holewski, Director of Programs, at 719-486-8200 ×107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the wilderness program or equipment: Contact Justin Talbot at 719-486-8200 x122 or via email at email@example.com.
Due April 8th or 21 days after acceptance:
Due May 15th:
- HMI Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement
- General Information Forms Summer Term 2017
- Contact Information (note: SSN is required for fishing license)
- Special Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Advisor Questionnaire
- Travel Information
- Swimming Questionnaire
- Sending School Information
- Health Care Provider Physical Form
- Arkansas River Tours Rafting Release
- Breckenridge Recreation Center Waiver
- Final tuition payment and student account deposit (amounts listed on your Enrollment Agreement)